- I've been married to my best friend and Broad Ripple sweetheart for two years now
- I'm the oldest of six children and am absolutely obsessed with my family (Romaine is the last name)
- I love walking our beast of a pup, Peacy, on the Monon as much as I possibly can
- I've worked at an online company (Ive held near and dear to my heart) in sales and account management for the past 9.5 years
- My #1 nutritional weakness is the "icing on the cake" as delicious sweet treats (when done right) gives me all the feels
I’ve been in the health and fitness industry for over 10 years and helping others is my #1 passion. I believe each of us needs to satisfy our soul with proper nutrition, effective workouts, belief in ourselves, and loads of fun along the way.
I began my career with a degree in Health and Exercise Science from DePauw University. Here I started instructing group exercise and coached a Little 5 cycling team to success. Over 10 years later, I continue to thrive off the weekly classes & events I instruct, right here in Indianapolis in some of our coolest venues. You'll see me leading free/donation based workouts to instructor workshops, where I get to help train new trainers! Cycling parties for bachelorettes, sorority bonding, and corporate groups are in the mix too. The classroom is where I feel most myself, but I've also helped countless clients beyond the room through virtual challenge groups and personal coaching.
I will help you reach your goals. I know how you're feeling, because I've been there myself. I lost over 35 pounds eight years ago and have maintained that loss by practicing key principles. The same principles I share with clients and challengers. Let me help you find your story as we have a blast along the way. Watching the 'light turn on' for my clients... seeing them finally believe in themselves, its where the magic lies and its what I feel Im meant to do.
It's my job to prove to you that I can be exactly what you need. You’re in the right place!
let's do this together
Are you looking for...
1. MAKING THAT LIFESTYLE CHANGE
2. REACHING THAT NEXT LEVEL OF FITNESS
3. LOSING THAT STUBBORN EXCESS WEIGHT
4. FINALLY PUTTING HEALTH FIRST
5. FINDING A COMMUNITY OF LIKE-MINDED FRIENDS
6. INSTILLING PROPER NUTRITION
7. GAINING CLARITY ON WHAT'S ACTUALLY HOLDING YOU BACK
You are in the right place if you’re ready to take action, empower yourself, and live the life that’s been waiting for you. I’ll be the first to let you know, it takes YOU to realize YOU’RE IN CHARGE … and I’ll help you get there.